Yes. The PM5D V2/DSP5D Editor software has the function. (PM5DV2/DSP5D Editor Owner's manual, p.6)
"The Ch Copy/Ch Paste function copies or pastes the channel that is selected by the [SELECT] button (or [SEL] key.)
Copy can also be executed by using the keyboard’s Ctrl
Since the Undo data is cleared when you execute Ch Paste, Undo will become unavailable at that point."
M7CL and LS9 Editor don't have the Copy function but the Channel Link function can imitate it.
1. Setup a channel as a source channel.
2. Open the Channel Link page and select parameters you want to copy to the other channels.
3. Create a new Channel Link group between the source and the destination channels by starting from the source channel.
4. The parameters are copied to the destination channels.
5. Clear the Channel Link between those channels.